Wednesday 13 June 2012

Korean Drama: Big


Started watching another korean drama called "Big ()"! Now, although it seems like I'm familiar with the korean pop culture, I actually don't watch a lot of korean dramas! I'm quite selective and I usually start on one when I am randomly surfing the net, have nothing to do, stumble upon some review/news of the drama, oh hey! it has the actress/actor I like!, google, watch. 

And that's how I started watching Big! I've always thought Lee Min Jung is pretty (got to know of her from BoF) and Gong Yoo was that cute (as in cute, adorable.) guy in Coffee Prince! I know he had a short hiatus because he entered the army... but I haven't really been following his news ever since he was done with army. If I'm not wrong, this is his first TV drama series after he finished his service in the army? Yes? Some thing I noticed in just these 3 episodes is.. wow, they really like to make him take of his shirt isn't it?? I'm not the kind who ogle at half-naked men and scream in joy, but yeah, I can see why they make him flaunt his body. It is quite .. fit. See, guys can be at their prime even in their 30s, but for women?? We need to invest in time and money to maintain our looks! I'll give myself a few more years before I start some anti-ageing regime. Wrinkles on men = maturity = stability. Wrinkles on women = OLD. Sad truth.

Anyway, only 3 episodes have been english-subbed so far and I've already watched them all. Can't wait for the next! The 4th episode was out today, and I hope that someone is already working on the subs! :) 

"Big" is aired every Monday and Tuesday on KBS, so that means I should have new episodes to watch every Tues & Wed! Mondays will be for Running Man (if they sub fast enough :)). 

There are some dramas that I'm interested to watch. I've missed quite a few good dramas, but part of me also like to watch dramas when all the episodes are out! I like to watch them quickly and finish the drama. I'm that impatient! 

--

In other news, Big Bang Alive Tour tickets in SG will sell soon! I really hope to be able to get tickets!
-crosses all crossable body parts-

No comments:

Post a Comment