Friday 21 June 2013

Etude House Dear My Party Nail Polishes: Pajama Party, Celeb Girl, Prom Queen

Etude House PBL601 Pajama Party, PPP505 Celeb Girl, PPK001 Prom Queen

Aren't they lovely! I don't usually fancy glitter nail polishes unless they are in a milky/opaque base. These were SOOO full of glitter, I couldn't resist picking them up when I saw them in stores. They were easy to apply. The glitters spread out pretty well without effort, but if you like, you could dab the brush on your nails to get more glitter. There isn't really a need for that though. It looks good to go with just 2 coats, but I would apply 3 coats + topcoat. I love them so much!! They are so fun to wear. Out of the whole Etude house dear my party nails collection, I feel that these are the 3 I like the most. I would also get a few others... but I would wear them in a nail polish sandwich. I can wear these 3 on their own.

Bottle shots:

PBL601 Pajama Party
PPP503 Celeb Girl
PPK001 Prom Queen
Macro of the bottles. Aren't they so pretty??
Swatches. Yikes, sorry they aren't in order and aren't labelled. but I'm sure you can tell which is which!!
My favourite has to be Pajama Party. It is just chockful of colourful tiny glitter. I would say that Celeb Girl's glitter is more subtle simply because the blue base is more opaque? but it does not completely cover the glitter. These are all very lovely milky-based glitter polishes and I would definitely recommend them!

What are your favourite Etude House nail polishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment