Thursday 20 March 2014

Innisfree Singapore Mini Haul: Green Tea Pure Cleansing Water, Apple Juicy Cleansing Oil, No-Sebum Mineral Primer



I'm back with mini Innisfree haul. I bought them some time ago when I ran out of my makeup removers.
I also apologise with the lighting for these photos.... The auto-white balance didn't work very consistently & I didn't check!


Innisfree Green Tea Pure Cleansing Water

85% Natural Origin Ingredients. 

This was the first item I put into my basket. I ran out of my Biore cleansing milk makeup remover & I needed a new makeup remover for light makeup. Some days I just go out with sunscreen & maybe concealer and it is just too much to use the usual makeup cleansing oil. I actually did not know of this product until I was browsing. It has green tea and witch hazel water, and claims to remove sunscreen, BB cream and light point makeup! I read that & I was like, that's exactly what I was looking for! lol. Thank goodness I walked into Innisfree before heading over to that big Watsons to get my Biore.

This is $20 for 300ml! I think it is quite a reasonable price considering that my Biore makeup removers are around $15-19 for much less quantity. Another selling point for me was that it came with the type of pump I really like, lol. AND it smells good!!

4 free system

Yay to convenient pump

Ingredient list

I've already started using this & I really like it! Even when I don't wear makeup, the cotton pad ends up looking a bit grey from the dirt on my face (??). I don't find that it is "easily washable" takes some time to rinse off with water but that is alright for me as most of the time I use it before I shower. 



Innisfree Apple Juicy Cleansing Oil


I bought this even though there's still a little bit left of my makeup remover. A lot of people have raved about this product (or more commonly the Apple Juicy Lip & Eye remover) and I thought I'll pick this to try to. I've yet to try this because I swear my Biore makeup remover is multiplying itself!!

This is $21 for 150ml.

4 free system

Ingredients list


Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Primer


I actually forgot to take a photo of the actual product... (please google it for now..)

Anyway! I also put this in my basket because I have been wanting to get a proper primer for a long time! I've been using small sample size primers from Benefit. While I like those, they are a bit pricey and I've not tried other primers to know whether I can get a good primer for less. I only use this on my cheeks & forehead.

This is $17 for 25ml!

6 free system

Ingredients list


That's all!

I have bought some other things from Innisfree in the past few months but I will post them up one at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment