Monday 20 October 2014

Etude House Singapore Flagship Store at Wisma Atria: Haul


Hi all!

I'm back with a post on Etude House's newest store in Singapore! It isn't just the largest Etude House store in Singapore, but the whole world!

They had a private event that Pony attended & gave makeup tips. Too bad it wasn't open to public! I would love to see & meet Pony!! ):

We visited the store on Sunday, 2 days after the official opening + media event. A few items were already out of stock! But we still got some good deals.

Cute brochure.

Click for a closer look

The store was big! It didn't seem very big initially since there were so many people around. They went all out on the decor and there was even a full size pumpkin carriage! Lol and I actually FORGOT to take a photo of that. I actually didn't take much photos as I was carrying 2 baskets (my toner took up one whole basket!) I was most excited that they have brought in the full range of Play101 pencils. I wish that they keep the store stocked up!! I would love to go down and slowly browse the full range again.

Another exciting thing is that they have brought in the LE Princess Happy Ending range. Check out the display:


Erm, where's Snow White? 

Full Play101 pencil range! 
Was so overwhelmed and I didn't swatch all 50 even though I would like to. Lol. I particularly like the eyebrow colours 41 & 42, and eyeshadow 32 & 33, and a couple of the blush/lip range.



They have quite a good promotion going on, so we got a couple of things! 

"A couple of things"

The things on the right are all freebies! & the play101 pencil palette is free too (it's just an empty tin btw). I will show more pics below.


The first things that went into our baskets were of course items from the Princess Happy Ending range! I really LOVE the rose blushes (please go google pics of them!) but I didn't like the shimmer in one, and the colour of another. So we only bought the nail polish sets!


Like little books!
They come with nail art stickers too! You can't really see it from the front. The colours, packaging, and nail art stickers are all very in theme with the princess, although I feel like I associate Belle with yellow and blue/white more than burgandy & pink?

The Cinderella set didn't come with stickers but I like them too!

Cinderella

Snow White

Belle



Next, we got 3 pencils from the Play 101 pencil range. Quite good control, no? 50 colours & I only picked one for myself. I got #42 for my eyebrows.


The colour palette is free with purchase of >3 pencils.
Funny story: I saw the palette & asked the lady how much it cost. HAHA. Isn't it kinda misleading though? It looks like it's a set with pencils in it right?? But good thing I asked, if not I wouldn't know we could get it for free.


Inside the color palette
The color palette came with pictures of Pony's tutorials! Very helpful. You can go view the videos on Youtube. She did the full make up with just the pencils! (except base makeup of course)





I also bought  a handcream because I love handcreams & this was like... a mini Etude House.. house.. There are 4 fragrances & 4 colors. I'm glad I liked the pink one the most!






I also got a bottle of my favourite toner. It's inexpensive, and works. I highly recommend this to everyone. I've done a review of it here: http://rebelheartx.blogspot.sg/2013/10/review-etude-house-wonderpore-freshner.html

It used to be just 7-in-1 but now it's 10-in-1!

This is sold as a set, although you can really consider it to be the toner + free cotton pads + free facial soap. The facial soap retails for $14 iirc. I've not heard of it before until that day, but free then take lor! lol. It smells really good though, so I can't wait to try it.




My sis also got lip liners!


One for $4.90! Quite cheap imo and they had quite a good selection of colours! All seemed quite nice. I've not noticed them before!



We split our buys into 2 so we could get 2 sets of the $50 gifts for the two of us.

You get a mirror, Wonderpore kit, and 2 pink coins which you can use to exchange for charms for the bracelet!



Had I known that I was getting this mirror, I would have not bought that $2 one from Daiso.

All of you are born as a princess.


close up of the bracelet & charms.

---------------------------

That's all!


Share with me what are your favourite Etude House products!



2 comments:

  1. Всем привет! помогите кто знает... ищу где можно купить косметологическая мебель минск, складной массажный стол купить москва и тренога с подставкой для педикюра? я только начала управлять салоном красоты, надо найти оборудование, а я не знаю где это купить)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful. promo gifts

    ReplyDelete