Wednesday 17 April 2013

Review: Biore Cleansing Milk make up remover

I love Biore for their sunscreen & makeup removers. I've tried 3 types of Biore makeup remover and I like them all. Today, I will be sharing my thoughts on Biore's Cleansing Milk make up remover.


On my trip to Taiwan, I decided to grab a bottle of Biore Cleansing Milk at Watsons to try since I've gone through 2 bottles of the Cleansing Oil and I thought of trying something new. I've never used a cleansing milk formula before so I didn't know what to expect.

Application:
The instructions state to apply a suitable amount (it suggests 2-3 pumps, but I feel that is too much!) and spread it on your face to massage, and rinse off with water. No need for cotton pads.

My thoughts: 
The product doesn't foam up, but it still does a good job of cleansing off my BB cream. It does not make my skin feel tight/dry after I rinse it off with water. It doesn't leave any residue and I usually don't double-cleanse (meaning I don't follow up with my facial wash) when I use this. I've not had breakouts since I use this so I guess it does clean quite well! Note that I only use this on days where I only wear my BB cream or sunscreen (yes, you should still use a remover to remove your sunscreen properly!). When I have heavier makeup, I still use my Biore cleansing oil to wash off my make up thoroughly. I feel that it is a very gentle cleanser for daily use for people who don't wear a lot of make up.

One thing to note when buying this product is the country it is manufactured in. I realise that Singapore sells those made in Japan, while those sold in Taiwan are made in Taiwan. I have used a bottle of the cleansing oil made in Japan, and made in Taiwan, but I didn't feel that there was much difference. For the price difference, I don't mind getting the made in Taiwan ones.

Ingredients: 


To sum it up..
What I love about this product:
  • Smells good (as with all Biore make up removers)
  • No residue
  • Pocket-friendly
  • Doesn't make your skin feel dry/tight after using
  • Gentle, yet cleans well
I'll definitely recommend this product for people who don't wear much make up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment