Wednesday 9 October 2013

Color Club Holographic Nail Polishes: Cherubic, Halo-Graphic, Beyond

Color Club Cherubic, Halo-Graphic, Beyond

Today, I have some photos of my Color Club Holographic nail polish collection! 
Well, just three.

Holographic nail polishes aren't what I usually reach for, but these were too pretty to resist! I've been considering these for a long time and they were on promotion! These are the only shades I can see myself wearing. I definitely won't be able to pull off a say, blue or green holographic polish on my nails.

Indoors, under lamp
Color Club Beyond, Halo-Graphic, Cherubic
Can you see the holo-ness!! Pictures really don't do justice. 

Color Club Cherubic, Halo-Graphic, Beyond
They are a lot more holo in real life. I promise!

And more bottle shots, just because:
(These were taken indoors with sunlight, but you can still see the holographic-awesomeness. Most holos disappear under the sun. These are more subtle than indoor artificial lights, but I like it this way.

Color Club Cherubic

Color Club Halo-Graphic

Color Club Beyond

Macro (sorta) of Color Club Beyond

My thoughts:

The formula on these were good. No goopyness, easy application, no streaky-ness.
I remember a few years ago I was looking at getting Nfu.Oh halographic or some other brands, but they required the aqua base coat. That was one thing that held me back... Why will I want to buy a special base coat just for a particular polish? Then I never considered getting holographic nail polishes again. Until now!
These Color Club holographic nail polishes apply well on my regular base coat (use Seche Clear) and I did not have any application problems at all. They were also opaque in 2 coats.

I love Cherubic because it is such a pretty colour. I think anyone will be able to carry it off. If you're holding off holographics on your nail because you don't like it being so attention-seeking (me!), you may like Cherubic. I also LOVE Beyond. I actually added these to my order at the very last minute. I already owned Color Club Revvvolution which is also a black holographic but I read that these were MORE holo and I bit the bullet and bought it --- no regrets. I see myself wearing these two more than Halo-graphic, to be honest.

Overall, I love these polishes. All 3 are equally holo and so pretty when the light hits them. For this price, it is definitely a good deal. I'm very satisfied with them!




No comments:

Post a Comment